Vehicle Wraps & Graphics Are Best Use of Dollars
There are countless ways that vendors and agencies try and get us, business owners, to spend our hard-earned dollars. Yellowpages, Yellowbook, Dex, Pay Per Click, Pay Per Conversion, Facebook Ads, Sponsored Posts, Team Sponsorships, Magazine Ads, Chamber of Commerce, Trade Associations, the list goes on and on. However, when you are trying to build your business your money isn’t something you should let go of lightly. Take a look at different advertising avenues and mediums and see why vehicle graphics provide you with one of the best ways to gain customer impressions and brand recognition.
“Driving Revenues, a vehicle-advertising firm in Washington, broke those numbers down even further and compared vehicle wrapping head-on against other forms of advertising. Here is what they found a $20,000 investment buys:
- Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions in a 12-month period.
- Radio attracts 900,000 listeners in six weeks with 10 to 12 30-second spots.
- Value Pak offers a reach of 600,000 with 100,000 addresses per drop and your client is just one of many advertisers included in the packet.
- Direct mail reaches 20,000 names with one postcard mailer.
- Seven city buses get 600,000 impressions in two months.
- Billboards get 700,000 impressions in one month.”
So as you are planning your budgets for 2016 and looking at magazine advertising, search engine advertising (pay per click), Yellowpages, and all the other ways you can spend your hard-earned money, look at what gives you the best potential ROI.